Wednesday, 7 October 2009

1st Blog!!

Hello everyone,

I write this from my university room at the University of Hull! Woah!! My Grandma reckons that once I have settled into living in the north I will stay here for good! At the moment I think I can agree! Lovely and flat up here, makes cycling so much easier.

I am now 1 and a 1/2 weeks into my first degreee (MChem with a year in industry). Lectures began on Monday, and so far it all going in swimmingly apart from the large amount of noise pollution that is in the chemistry department at the mo as they are still refurbishing it!
I had my 1st labs yesterday which where awesome mainly because i now have a white lab coat and glasses that fit my face so naturally look and feel like a proper chemist! The practicals consisted of 3 experiments on how to use a balance and callibrate a pipette and a burette! Highly skilled stuff you know!

I have really been blessed by the members of the C.U. here at Hull Uni and the surrounding churches with endless invites to events, services and free meals! Just loving seeing how God is working in other areas of the country and look forward to settling into a churh here in Hull and getting really involved in church life.

That will do for my first blog!

Take care and God Bless

Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment